Become a Member
Immigrants are under attack today more than ever, and the immigrant rights struggle promises to become more intense as conservatives attack our hard-won gains of the past few years. CARECEN honors its founders' vision by actively defending the rights of all immigrants and workers. We have won significant success, but true immigration reform remains a future goal. You can help. Become a member of CARECEN.
For a $25 annual fee, you will:
- Receive a standard CARECEN T-Shirt
- Get regular comunicados that include news relevant to CARECEN and alerts about upcoming actions, events, campaigns, and rallies
- Receive discounts and priority on select educational and DACA/DAPA services
- Be entered in a raffle to attend CARECEN’s Annual Gala Anniversary Dinner
- Be invited to CARECEN’s Annual Membership Convention where members can learn about the organization’s plans and give feedback on short and long-term organizing goals and priorities
As we press to improve immigration, worker, and education policies, we are working for direct changes that affect your daily life. When you participate in that effort, you can have a say in what the change looks like.
Become a member of CARECEN and help make a better future for everyone!